Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Grinch















"The Grinch" is absolutely my fav. animated Christmas movie. I look forward to watching it (at least twice) each year.

Last year (& the one previous), I noticed that one of the stores had this really cool blow-up Grinch. I had missed out the year before, but managed to score 1 of 2 left last year during the Boxing Day sales. This thing measures 7ft in length & I just love it.

Samantha helped me put it up along with the outdoor lights today. I was so proud that we did so without Mark (who will see our efforts late tonight when he gets home from work). Aside from the slue of profanities which escaped me during this endeavour (Sam managed to close my fingers in the ladder while spotting me) & the profuse apologies that followed, it went rather well.

Tonight , after dark, the kids & I went outside to bask in our success & capture some blog shots. Trust me, we don't lead exciting lives & rather than blog about everything else we did
do today (cleaning bathrooms & other mundane chores), I thought I'd save you all the excitement.

Peace out, Boop

No comments: