Friday, July 06, 2007

Come join the Misery;midnight deadline

Just in case some of you don't (& I'd find that hard to believe) read "The Yarn Harlot", she's at it again. Total enabler. In her defense she says that it wasn't her fault.

Upon checking out the links to said "can't do without knit-a-long", I find myself weak at the knees. I have no right to be contemplating this adventure since I am washing & spinning fleece, knitting Christmas prezzies, convinced myself & Lynne that we needed to start the "Einstein Jacket" now instead of later & have thus casted on yesterday, etc. Before I know it though, I am joining; sigh.

It's the Mystery Stole 3 on Pink Lemon Twist's Blog. You have until midnight tonight in case you want to join me & the now 6080 others (yup you read correctly) as of 12:08pm today.

Peace out, Boop

1 comment:

bettyboopta2 said...

only 61/2 more hours, lol.